Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:05:19 -0800 (PST) From: Robert Schofield To: Keith Riles Subject: Re: [ligo-dc] Agenda for Friday's detchar telecon at 11 a.m. EST Hi Keith, I guess that I am not going to make the 8AM meeting; tonight is my last night at LHO (hopefully), and I havent got the interferometer yet so that I can complete a dust experiment. I could sleep less (or not at all), but I am hoping to drive home to Oregon Fri. evening. With regard to intersite PEM transients, my software has completed the run through S2 data now. The S3 combined frames have been completed and I am hoping to start my software on them on Friday. With regard to environmental disturbances, I am involved in several ongoing investigations - 1) the 60 Hz sidebands that are threatening our sensitivity in the 50 to 70 Hz band, 2) dust induced glitches, 3) acoustic mitigation related activities. I reported on the latest developments in acoustic mitigation at the Monday commissioning meeting; the slides are at the commissioning web site. Robert