From jzweizig@ligo.caltech.edu Thu Mar 24 17:06:57 2005 Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:06:55 -0800 (PST) From: John Zweizig To: Keith Riles Hi Keith, Here are all the 1 second dropouts that I found by notching out the calibration lines from Xn:LSC-DARM_CTRL_EXC_DAQ and looking for glitches. This procedure gives a start time and I added 3 seconds to give a stop time for each dropout. All these dropouts seem to start ~875ms after the second and as best as I can detemine last 1 second. I haven't followed Gaby's studies of the dropouts, but I think that she changed to 4 second intervals. If this is necessary I can update the table. I didn't have segment numbers available so some of the segments listed here may not in science mode. Also, I have provided only the start and stop times. Please let me know if you want/need more or better info than what I have included. Best regards, John [ Part 2, "" Text/PLAIN (Name: "H1-cal_dropout.S4_summary") 87 ] [ lines. ] [ Unable to print this part. ] [ Part 3, "" Text/PLAIN (Name: "H2-cal_dropout.S4_summary") 132 ] [ lines. ] [ Unable to print this part. ] [ Part 4, "" Text/PLAIN (Name: "L1-cal_dropout.S4_summary") 91 ] [ lines. ] [ Unable to print this part. ]