From gonzalez@lsu.edu Tue Mar 8 16:01:03 2005 Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:00:57 -0600 From: Gabriela Gonzalez To: Keith Riles Cc: Myungkee Sung , Brian O'Reilly , Alessandra Di Credico Subject: missing EXC Hi Keith, I attach a list of times in L1 that should be flagged with a "CAL_DROP" flag (or any other name you like). They are all 2 seconds long, to cover safely for "edge effects", although the actual effect in DARM_ERR is about 0.1 sec long at the beginning and end of the drop (which I only got to the nearest second). The list should include segments 1-85, but there were some failed and incomplete jobs in the demodulation code, so we may supplement the list with a few other times in this period later on. I compared this list with Alessandra's, and there were two times she found at times of failed jobs, that I added to this list (the first few times she has are outside S4). There are several times in this list that are not in her list, but otherwise the lists are consistent with each other. The format is L1seg#, start, stop, amp, where amp is the measured amplitude of the line (it should be 0.5, it is normally measured as 0.4998). The two lines with zero amplitude are the lines in Alessandra's list. We'll do the same job for H1 and H2, but I'm not sure I'll have it tonight; it will be interesting to see whether we have a comparable number of dropouts or something significantly different. Let me know if you have any questions, Gaby.