From gonzalez@lsu.edu Sat Jun 11 13:42:49 2005 Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:42:43 -0500 From: Gabriela Gonzalez To: Keith Riles Cc: Alexander Dietz Subject: S3 calibration DQ flags Hello Keith, I'm afraid Alex was right, and there was an error in the DQ flags I had created for the S3 V3 calibration due to a subtle logic error that would take too long to explain, affecting only a few science segments which ended in an exact UTC minute.  I attach files with the times that should have bad calibration flags (for the final version 3). If it helps, the "new" bad times are the ones with a 2 in the last column, and are a few in H1 and H2, and none in L1. I will be on travel until Wednesday, and I'm not sure I'll have internet until then, but let me know if there are any problems and I'll work on them as soon as I can.  I have to check S4 flags, it is likely they have the same problem, but that'll have to wait a bit... sorry for the confusion! Gaby. [ Part 2.2, Text/PLAIN (Name: "H1CalDQV3_June05.txt") 231 lines. ] [ Unable to print this part. ] [ Part 2.3, Text/PLAIN (Name: "H2CalDQV3_June05.txt") 391 lines. ] [ Unable to print this part. ] [ Part 2.4, Text/PLAIN (Name: "L1CalDQV3_June05.txt") 353 lines. ] [ Unable to print this part. ] [ Part 2.5, Text/HTML (charset: ISO-8859-1 "Latin 1 (Western ] [ Europe)") 154 lines. ] [ Unable to print this part. ]